In today’s highly competitive environment, having the right equipment is of great importance to achieving an efficient work process. In order to deliver accurate results fast, comply with regulations and make the most of your staff skills, you need a titrator you can trust. Mettler Toledo‘s Titration Excellence (T5, T7 and T9) provides the innovation to meet your needs.
Titration Excellence Features
- Start your analysis with One Click: One Click Titration is an intuitive usability concept designed to add a sense of ease to every-day laboratory work. Users are able to customize their screen and short-keys and access these to start analyses and workflows quickly and easily. The ease in operating METTLER TOLEDO’s titrators results in less errors and higher efficiency in the laboratory.
- Personal home screen
- Expandable to a broad range of applications: Volumetric or coulometric Karl Fischer titrations, conductivity titrations and much more
- Intelligent Electrodes with integrated sensor chip for full Plug & Play: The Plug & Play titration electrodes contain the Sensor Chip in the electrode head that stores all relevant data of the pH and metal titration electrodes. As soon as the the Plug & Play sensor is connected to the Excellence titrator, it is automatically recognized and ready for use.
- Increase efficiency thanks to the StatusLight™ concept
- Error-Free Titration Workflow with SmartSample™ flexibility: A SmartSample reader is installed as standard on all Excellence instruments. Wireless data transfer from balance to titrator is now possible on single samples, eliminating transcription errors due to manual entry. The SmartSample solution is therefore an intelligent choice for both single- and automated multi-sample titration.
- Modular – the right combination for every application: Demands put on the laboratory and plant can change very quickly. This is no problem at all with Titration Excellence. The system is optimally adapted to fit your current and future requirements. Thanks to the modular set-up volumetric and coulometric Karl Fischer titration, conductivity measurements and multiple ion standard addition for e.g. direct sodium determination, can be now performed on the same instrument.
- Complete overview and comprehensive control: Titration Excellence enables you to integrate your device in any workflow process you need. The Plug & Play concept ensures automatic recognition of USB and RS232 devices, as well as additional burette drives and sensor boards. This means you can use these resources immediately and without further configuration, giving you the utmost security in your titration analysis.
LabX® Titration – Power Your Titration Bench
Use the LabX Titration software to optimize your workflow with the titrator and benefit from the guided weighing process in the laboratory, simplified operation, graphical method editor, results storage, fast sample series modifications and tailored reports.