Azure Biosystems are manufacturers of innovative Life Science imagers and reagents. Partnering with Azure Biosystems allows Mason Technology to provide its customers with high spec efficient imaging technologies.
The Sapphire Biomolecular Imager is a next generation laser scanning system which offers the best of both worlds; unparalleled flexibility with excell...More About The Sapphire Biomolecular Imager
The Sapphire Biomolecular Imager
The Sapphire Biomolecular Imager is a next generation laser scanning system which offers the best of both worlds; unparalleled flexibility with excellent sensitivity and image quality. Whatever your imaging application the Sapphire Biomolecular Imager and the powerful Sapphire Capture software will deliver high quality quantifiable data.
Your Western blot method shouldn’t be limited by your imaging system, and with the Azure c600 it’s not. Fluorescent detection offers excellent qua...More About Azure c600
Your Western blot method shouldn’t be limited by your imaging system, and with the Azure c600 it’s not. Fluorescent detection offers excellent quantitation and multiplex capability. Chemiluminescent detection delivers the ultimate sensitivity for imaging low abundance proteins. Azure’s c600 offers both.
Mason Technology in partnership with Azure are delighted tp bring our customers the Cielo 6 real-time PCR System, the latest in real-time PCR system t...More About Cielo 6 Real-time PCR System
Cielo 6 Real-time PCR System
Mason Technology in partnership with Azure are delighted tp bring our customers the Cielo 6 real-time PCR System, the latest in real-time PCR system technology. The Cielo 6 real-time PCR System from Azure is designed to offer smart protocols, high quality data, robust durability and an intuitive user experience. The Cielo 6 real-time PCR system has a novel fiber optic detection system allows for enhanced sensitivity and speed. 6 standard channels let you analyze a variety of commercially available dyes, already in your workflow. Onboard software operated by a 10.2″ touchscreen minimizes footprint and saves you bench space. Easily connect to your Azure Cielo 6 via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completed run and even remotely access protocols and files. Key features of the Azure Cielo™ 6:
- Tested Durability: up to 1000 repeat experiments. 1 year standard warranty
- Multiple applications including: Quantitative and qualitative gene expression analysis, miRNA analysis and genetic mapping
- Ease of data exporting: Easily export data via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completion
- Innovative optic system: The Azure Cielo 6 uses an innovative optic system that allows for dedicated well scanning with higher excitation and detection efficiency. Detect more than 100,000 data points within a given well and increase experimental reliability and reproducibility.
- Flexibility: Engineered for a wide variety of qPCR applications, with high sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Intelligent workflow: Our user interface allows simple touch screen assay setup. Saved protocols make assay set up easy and reproducible
- Reliabilitity: Cielo’s optics and thermal block are designed to deliver the same uniformity and reproducibility over at least 1000 qPCR experiments, giving you confidence in the reliability of the instrument
- Connectivity: No external PC is required to run the instrument
- Efficient illumination:Unlike systems that use whole-plate imaging, no excitation light falls outside of the well when using the Azure Cielo 6 Real-Time PCR system. This reduces potential background that could mask fluorescent signals from qPCR samples. Additionally, in contrastto whole-plate detection, the Azure Cielo Real-Time PCR system provides uniform illumination within each well, and from well to well, increasing the excitation efficiency of the qPCR reaction.