Mason Technology in partnership with Azure are delighted to bring our customers the Cielo 6 real-time PCR System, the latest in real-time PCR system technology.
The Cielo 6 real-time PCR System from Azure is designed to offer smart protocols, high quality data, robust durability and an intuitive user experience.
The Cielo 6 real-time PCR system has a novel fiber optic detection system allows for enhanced sensitivity and speed. 6 standard channels let you analyze a variety of commercially available dyes, already in your workflow. Onboard software operated by a 10.2″ touchscreen minimizes footprint and saves you bench space.
Easily connect to your Azure Cielo 6 via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completed run and even remotely access protocols and files.
Key features of the Azure Cielo™ 6:
- Tested Durability: up to 1000 repeat experiments. 1 year standard warranty
- Multiple applications including: Quantitative and qualitative gene expression analysis, miRNA analysis and genetic mapping
- Ease of data exporting: Easily export data via Wi-Fi, ethernet, USB or LAN. Get notified after each completion
- Innovative optic system: The Azure Cielo 6 uses an innovative optic system that allows for dedicated well scanning with higher excitation and detection efficiency. Detect more than 100,000 data points within a given well and increase experimental reliability and reproducibility.
- Flexibility: Engineered for a wide variety of qPCR applications, with high sensitivity and wide dynamic range
- Intelligent workflow: Our user interface allows simple touch screen assay setup. Saved protocols make assay set up easy and reproducible
- Reliabilitity: Cielo’s optics and thermal block are designed to deliver the same uniformity and reproducibility over at least 1000 qPCR experiments, giving you confidence in the reliability of the instrument
- Connectivity: No external PC is required to run the instrument
- Efficient illumination:Unlike systems that use whole-plate imaging, no excitation light falls outside of the well when using the Azure Cielo 6 Real-Time PCR system. This reduces potential background that could mask fluorescent signals from qPCR samples. Additionally, in contrastto whole-plate detection, the Azure Cielo Real-Time PCR system provides uniform illumination within each well, and from well to well, increasing the excitation efficiency of the qPCR reaction.