The FiveEasy Conductivity Meter F30 is part of the Mettler Toledo FiveEasy™ series. This series offers an intuitive, ergonomic, and compact design at a price that matches any budget.
It features a large display for easy viewing with an intuitive button arrangement and a simple menu. Little bench space is needed for the FiveEasy Conductivity Meter F30 which includes a removable sensor holder.
FiveEasy F30 kit overview
- Measurement made easy: A large, well-structured display, intuitive button arrangement and simple menu ensure measurements can be performed in just a few clicks.
- Compact design saves space: Through its compact design and the ability to remove the sensor holder and store it on the side of the meter, little bench space is needed.
- Simple and secure data transfer: The FiveEasy Plus meters allow data to be exported either directly to a printer or a PC for further processing using RS232 or USB ports.
Key features of the FiveEasy Benchtop F30 Conductivity Standard Kit
- FiveEasy™ and FiveEasy Plus™ benchtop meters provide high-quality pH or conductivity measurements with the click of a button.
- Built-in data export capabilities can connect directly to a printer or a PC using its RS232 or USB ports.
- Reliability is ensured with simple measurement setups.
- Built-in sensor holder: To save extra space, the FiveEasy™ series comes with a removable sensor holder that can be stored on the side of the meter when not in use.
- Stackable design: The rectangular and robust design allows for easy stackable storage when the instrument is not in use.
- Compact and light: The Five Series instruments measure 227 x 147 x 70 mm and weigh 0.63 kg. The compact design and weightless feel save valuable bench space while making it easy to move the instrument wherever it is needed.