Mettler Toledo – Dissolved Oxygen Meters
Mason Technology partners with Mettler Toledo to meet its customers dissolved oxygen meter and accessory requirements from bench meters to probes.
These analyzers provide continuous monitoring of dissolved oxygen, dissolved CO2 and ozone in pure water treatment, bioreactors or other industrial processes. They help process engineers to optimize product yield, maintain quality and reduce maintenance costs. Suitable for a wide range of hygienic applications, these analytical probes provide stable measurements and offer Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) technology to simplify handling and maintenance.
With full GLP support and data transfer, the Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4 is from the Mettler Toledo Seven2Go™ range. These routine and...More About Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4 - Standard Kit
Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4 - Standard Kit
With full GLP support and data transfer, the Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4 is from the Mettler Toledo Seven2Go™ range. These routine and professional portable meters are designed to meet your measurement and data management needs. Mobile instruments, the Seven2Go range provide results quickly and reliably in the lab, at-line or outdoors. Find the right meter for your measuring needs in pH, conductivity, ORP, ion concentration and dissolved oxygen.
Seven2Go DO meter S4 Kit overview
- Fast, quality data on the go: Seven2Go’s simplified menu, automatic sensor recognition and calibration reminder ensure users obtain high-quality data, fast.
- Comfortable One-Handed Operation: Seven2Go’s easy-to-reach, hardkey buttons and sleek design ensure comfortable one-handed operation even under wet conditions and prolonged use.
- Rugged investment that lasts: Seven2Go’s IP67 design, reduced weight and rugged uGo carrying case ensure a lasting instrument which provides reliable data even under harsh conditions.
Features of the Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4
- Simple Menu – Intuitive Operation: Seven2Go’s new intuitive menu guarantees out-of-the-box operation for everyone. Users no longer need to study lengthy operating instructions
- T-pad – Comfortable, Fast Navigation: Seven2Go’s new T-Pad improves the speed with which you move through menus. The smart button arrangement allows for faster navigation that gets you to the actual measurement quicker.
- ISM® Ready – Less Chance of Error: Upon connection of any InLab ISM® (Intelligent Sensor Management) sensor, the instrument automatically recognises the sensor and stores the sensor ID, serial number, and last calibration data.
- IP67 – Weatherproof and robust design: Thanks to its IP67 protection and drop test resistance, the new Seven2Go portables can withstand harsh and demanding environments.
With full GLP support and data transfer, the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4 is from the Mettler Toledo FiveGo™ range. Ergonomic, robust, and ...More About FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4 - Standard Kit
FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4 - Standard Kit
With full GLP support and data transfer, the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4 is from the Mettler Toledo FiveGo™ range. Ergonomic, robust, and intuitive, the FiveGo™ portable meters offer a quality solution for your mobile applications in the laboratory, at-line and even outdoors. Get quality measurements of pH, conductivity, ORP or dissolved oxygen at a price that matches any budget.
FiveGo DO meter F4 overview
- Measurement made easy: A large, well-structured display, intuitive button arrangement and simple menu ensure measurements can be performed in just a few clicks.
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation: Thanks to its ergonomic design, handling the FiveGo is comfortable. The foldable stand provides optimal viewing on flat surfaces.
- IP67 Water and dustproof: The IP67 waterproof protection makes the FiveGo portables able to withstand wet and demanding environments.
Features of the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4
- Compact Size: Measuring 188 x 77 x 33 mm, this instrument is perfectly compact, making it optimized for mobile use in the field.
- Lightweight Design: Designed for one-handed operation, our FiveGo™ series weighs 0.26 kg, making it easy to transport during mobile measurements.
- uGo™ Carrying Case: Provides ideal protection and proper fitting for the pH meter, sensor and all the accessories needed to perform regular measurements outdoors.
- Large Display: The well-arranged screen with self-explanatory icons shows all information needed such as measurement data, sensor status and current calibration.
- Ergonomic Design: Thanks to its ergonomic design, working with the FiveGo™ portables is a comfortable experience for both big and small hands. The foldable foot stand provides optimal viewing while situated on a lab bench.
- Waterproof: The IP67 waterproof protection enables the FiveGo™ to withstand wet and demanding environments. With the compact carrying case FiveGo™ is the ideal partner for any outdoor measurement.