With full GLP support and data transfer, the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4 is from the Mettler Toledo FiveGo™ range. Ergonomic, robust, and intuitive, the FiveGo™ portable meters offer a quality solution for your mobile applications in the laboratory, at-line and even outdoors. Get quality measurements of pH, conductivity, ORP or dissolved oxygen at a price that matches any budget.
FiveGo DO meter F4 overview
- Measurement made easy: A large, well-structured display, intuitive button arrangement and simple menu ensure measurements can be performed in just a few clicks.
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation: Thanks to its ergonomic design, handling the FiveGo is comfortable. The foldable stand provides optimal viewing on flat surfaces.
- IP67 Water and dustproof: The IP67 waterproof protection makes the FiveGo portables able to withstand wet and demanding environments.
Features of the FiveGo Dissolved Oxygen Meter F4
- Compact Size: Measuring 188 x 77 x 33 mm, this instrument is perfectly compact, making it optimized for mobile use in the field.
- Lightweight Design: Designed for one-handed operation, our FiveGo™ series weighs 0.26 kg, making it easy to transport during mobile measurements.
- uGo™ Carrying Case: Provides ideal protection and proper fitting for the pH meter, sensor and all the accessories needed to perform regular measurements outdoors.
- Large Display: The well-arranged screen with self-explanatory icons shows all information needed such as measurement data, sensor status and current calibration.
- Ergonomic Design: Thanks to its ergonomic design, working with the FiveGo™ portables is a comfortable experience for both big and small hands. The foldable foot stand provides optimal viewing while situated on a lab bench.
- Waterproof: The IP67 waterproof protection enables the FiveGo™ to withstand wet and demanding environments. With the compact carrying case FiveGo™ is the ideal partner for any outdoor measurement.