With full GLP support and data transfer, the Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4 is from the Mettler Toledo Seven2Go™ range. These routine and professional portable meters are designed to meet your measurement and data management needs. Mobile instruments, the Seven2Go range provide results quickly and reliably in the lab, at-line or outdoors. Find the right meter for your measuring needs in pH, conductivity, ORP, ion concentration and dissolved oxygen.
Seven2Go S4 Kit; Dissolved Oxygen Portable Meter Kit with InLab 605 ISM IP67
- Fast, quality data on the go: Seven2Go’s simplified menu, automatic sensor recognition and calibration reminder ensure users obtain high-quality data, fast.
- Comfortable One-Handed Operation: Seven2Go’s easy-to-reach, hardkey buttons and sleek design ensure comfortable one-handed operation even under wet conditions and prolonged use.
- Rugged investment that lasts: Seven2Go’s IP67 design, reduced weight and rugged uGo carrying case ensure a lasting instrument which provides reliable data even under harsh conditions.
Key features of the Seven2Go Dissolved Oxygen Meter S4
- Simple Menu – Intuitive Operation: Seven2Go’s new intuitive menu guarantees out-of-the-box operation for everyone. Users no longer need to study lengthy operating instructions
- T-pad – Comfortable, Fast Navigation: Seven2Go’s new T-Pad improves the speed with which you move through menus. The smart button arrangement allows for faster navigation that gets you to the actual measurement quicker.
- ISM® Ready – Less Chance of Error: Upon connection of any InLab ISM® (Intelligent Sensor Management) sensor, the instrument automatically recognises the sensor and stores the sensor ID, serial number, and last calibration data.
- IP67 – Weatherproof and robust design: Thanks to its IP67 protection and drop test resistance, the new Seven2Go portables can withstand harsh and demanding environments.