Mason Technology in partnership with Eppendorf are delighted to bring our customers the latest technology in stackable incubator shakers, the New Brunswick Innova 44/44R stackable incubator shaker. If you looking for a reliable high-capacity stackable incubator shaker? The Eppendorf Innova 44/44R is one of our most popular shakers – its capacity for flasks up to 5 L in volume, the space-saving glide up door, multistep programming, the reliable Innova triple-eccentric drive, and the cost saving potential because it does not require internal HEPA-filters make it a smart choice.
Key benefits of choosing the New Brunswick Innova 44/44R incubator shaker:
- The Innova 44 and 44R (refrigerated) stackable shakers are designed for culturing a wide variety of organisms in flasks up to 5L. The cast iron triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive is specifically designed to support high-speed applications and heavy workloads – the design has stood the test of time for over 70 years and continues to enable scientists today. A water reservoir with drain allows for humidification of the chamber, whilst protecting the drive unit from any spills. The simple user interface allows for easy programming of speed, temperature, time and when installed, the photo-synthetic light bank. The VisioNize box can be added to enhance monitoring and adds notifications functionality. Regular servicing can be carried out in-situ, allowing for minimized downtime.
- Applicational flexibility:Accommodates flasks up to 5 L, sticky pad platform for flat bottom vessels, orbits 25 or 51 mm (1 or 2 in), optional: photosynthetic light bank and humidity monitoring
- Saves money and lab space: no internal HEPA-filter that must be replaced annually for optimal performance, 2x/3x stackable in a small footprint
- Reliable 24/7 with high loads: Innova triple eccentric counterbalanced drive (three weight-supporting shafts; please do not confuse with “triple counterbalanced” drives that usually come with only one weight support), max. load 15.5 kg/34 lb
- Easy cleaning: Drainable built-in spill pan with rounded corners protects the drive from accidental spills (can be used as a water reservoir to reduce sample evaporation); airflow UV-germicidal light optional
- Easy door and platform handling: Space-saving door glides up and out of your way for easy access to all samples; Slide-out platform mechanism
- Programmability: Continuous, timed, or multi-step programming (15 steps), store up to four programs
- Serviceability: Service drawer for quick access to all electronic and heating/cooling components without the need to move or unstack the shaker, qualified lab shaker service available