The Titrator Compact V30S is a robust volumetric Karl Fischer Titrator. Karl Fischer titration is the specific standard method for the determination of water content and gives accurate and precise results within minutes. With Mettler Toledo Karl Fischer titrators your operators need only to press one button to run a water determination.
Key features of the Titrator Compact V30S
- Automated InMotion KF Oven: Make leaps in productivity with the V30S and automated InMotion Karl Fischer Oven to determine the water content of up to 26 samples.
- Solid Compliance: In regulated environments, LabX software provides full support for your compliance needs to 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.
- Robust Design, Accurate Results: Special titration cell design minimizes ambient moisture interference for a low background drift value, ensuring accurate and repeatable measurements.
Overview of the Titrator Compact V30S
- One Click User Interface: With the intuitive One Click touchscreen interface, you may customize the home screen to run your workflows quickly and easily with a single tap on the screen.
- Plug & Play Accessories: Sensors and burettes are automatically recognized when connected. Avoid errors by eliminating extra data entry steps and reduce instrument setup time.
- SmartChemicals: The SmartChemicals accessory enables instant wireless transfer of KF titration chemicals’ identity and shelf-life data to the titrator. Full data integrity ensured, with no mistakes or wasted operator time.
- Safe Chemical Handling: Reduce user contact with chemicals by automatically draining and refilling the titrator cell and preventing waste overflow with dedicated accessories.
- Secure Operation: Designate “Expert” and “Routine” user groups to allow full or limited access to titrator operations. A simple intuitive interface prevents differences or errors between users.