Mason Technology in partnership with BUCHI are delighted to introduce the latest in BUCHI’s latest steam distillation units the Kjel Line. The Kjel Line meets the highest demands in nitrogen determination, are extremely accurate, ensure the sustainable use of resources and offer maximal safety during operation. The instruments have been designed to fit our customers individual needs and to enable the highest performance in the most convenient way.
Key benefits of choosing the BUCHI Kjel Line:
Maximize accuracy & performance with:
- Automatic recognition of distillation start for perfect reproducibility
- Distilation endpoint is recognized automatically for highest accuracy
- Automated titration with connected titrators for minimum user interaction
Save resources & time:
- Optimized alkalization step for saving up to 30% of reagent
- Intelligent cooling water control for lower water consumption
- No preheating required resulting in higher time-efficiency
- Automated distillation & titration enables unattended operation
Experience high levels of convenience & safety:
- Innovative sensor technology that minimises exposure of the user to chemicals
- Intuitive touch screen for easy process handling
- Upgradeable on demand to automate your analysis in the most convenient way
Key features of the BUCHI Kjel Line:
- AutoDist Function: thanks to the AutoDist function, measurements are unaffected by temperature differences within the device. This function recognizes the start of the condensation process and adjusts the distillation start time automatically in the individual measurement.
- MaxAccuracy Mode: In laboratories, deviations of the supply voltage are possible within a range of up to 10 % of the original value. This can potentially affect the steam power output. In order to avoid these deviations, a voltage stabilizer is integrated to maintain the required supply voltage. This enhances measurement accuracy and ensures highest reproducibility for every result.