For simple analyses, the Melting Point System MP30, from Mettler Toledo is the ideal starter model for melting point and melting range determination, offering simultaneous determination of up to 3 melting point/melting range samples up to a maximum temperature of 570°F/300°C.
Melting Point System MP30 overview
- Simple One Click™ Operation: The One Click™ user interface enables users to start measurements with a single click of the button.
- Colour video recording: With the high-resolution on-screen video, measurements can be observed in real-time or conveniently replayed to verify the results.
- Trusted performance: With the automatic detection of transmission intensity, highly accurate melting points or melting range temperatures are obtained.
Features of the Melting Point System MP30
- Comprehensive and intuitive operation: The large colour display and touch screen with the intuitive One Click™ user interface minimises training and operator influence. Quick familiarisation is guaranteed with the common user interface for all Analytical Laboratory instruments.
- Efficient analyses: Simultaneous measurement of up to 3 samples for melting point/melting range saves valuable time and effort. Short heating and cooling times allow more analyses to be performed in a shorter period of time.
- Fast and accurate sample preparation: The innovative sample preparation tool simplifies the filling process and allows the simultaneous insertion of multiple capillaries.