For simple analyses, the Melting Point System MP30, from Mettler Toledo and available from Mason Technology, is the ideal starter model for melting point and melting range determination, offering simultaneous determination of up to 3 melting point/melting range samples up to a maximum temperature of 570°F/300°C.
Key features of the Melting Point System MP30
- Simple One Click™ Operation: The One Click™ user interface enables users to start measurements with a single click of the button.
- Colour video recording: With the high-resolution on-screen video, measurements can be observed in real time or conveniently replayed to verify the results.
- Trusted performance: With the automatic detection of transmission intensity, highly accurate melting points or melting range temperatures are obtained.
Overview of the Melting Point System MP30
- Comprehensive and intuitive operation: The large colour display and touch screen with the intuitive One Click™ user interface minimises training and operator influence. Quick familiarisation is guaranteed with the common user interface for all Analytical Laboratory instruments.
- Efficient analyses: Simultaneous measurement of up to 3 samples for melting point/melting range saves valuable time and effort. Short heating and cooling times allow more analyses to be performed in a shorter period of time.
- Fast and accurate sample preparation: The innovative sample preparation tool simplifies the filling process and allows simultaneous insertion of multiple capillaries.