Mettler Toledo XPR micro-analytical balances are perfect for accurately weighing the smallest amounts of your valuable samples directly into labware of different sizes.
XPR Micro-Analytical Balances overview
- One-Step Dosing of Micro Samples: With the superior weighing cell, high capacity and outstanding stability you can dose micro samples directly into your tare container in one step.
- Right-First-Time Results: The integrated StatusLight™, LevelControl and GWP Approved work together actively to ensure correct and audit-proof weighing results.
- Avoid Hidden Errors with StaticDetect™: When electrostatic charge is detected on samples and containers, a warning is given. The optional ionizer automatically eliminates charges in seconds.
Features of the XPR Micro-Analytical Balances
- Effortless Data Integrity with LabX: LabX provides onscreen user guidance and automatically saves weighing results and metadata in a secure database, ensuring traceability, data integrity, and assisting in compliance with 21 CFR part 11. Users, instruments, and tasks can be managed centrally.
- Fast Processes for High Productivity: The hanging weighing pan significantly reduces the impact of air turbulence on the weighing cell, reducing stabilization times, even in a fume cupboard. Coupled with increased temperature stability and touch-free operation, weighing is fast and efficient.
- Efficient Data Management: Save weighing tasks in the method library to ensure consistent processes. The built-in notepad automatically records all results and task parameters, eliminating manual transcription. Transfer data directly to a PC or LIMS to save time and avoid errors.
- Safe and Easy Cleaning: The inner and outer draft shields, the weighing pan, and the drip tray can be dismantled easily in seconds without any tools. All parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher to minimize cross-contamination and ensure operator safety.
- A Smart Choice for Small Samples: One-step dosing with ErgoClips avoids sample transfer errors and, coupled with high accuracy and low minimum weight, helps make the most of your valuable samples. The small footprint saves space on your workbench and helps it fit neatly into any fume cupboard.
- Benefit From Our Weighing Know-How: Our free GWP® Recommendation ensures you have the right balance for your weighing process. With years of weighing expertise, we can support you with balance selection, installation, cleaning, routine testing, calibration and maintenance.
- Comprehensive Service Offering: Our services include installation and qualification, calibration, maintenance, and routine testing to ensure your balance is fit for purpose and meets industry standards and regulatory requirements. Customize your service package to meet your precise needs.