Mettler Toledo’s new XPR microbalances, including the XPR6UD5 Micro Balance, incorporate a range of innovative new technologies to deliver the highest accuracy in their class and help make your micro-weighing tasks simpler, safer, and more secure.
Laboratory projects involving expensive, rare, or toxic substances demand that only the smallest possible sample quantities are used. Not only do you have the challenge to prevent waste by weighing out just a few milligrams, but you also need to avoid out-of-specification results and costly reworking.
XPR6UD5 Microbalance overview
- Supreme Performance for Micro Samples: Taking micro weighing to the limit. 6.1 g capacity; 0.5 µg readability; integrated methods; results notepad; 2 displays; automatic draft shield; all-round visibility; small footprint; easy cleaning; LabX compatible
- Best-in-Class Weighing Cell: Seven decimal place readability and outstanding repeatability provide the highest level of performance to accurately weigh your most valuable samples.
- Audit-Proof Results – Every Time: Innovative quality assurance functions actively monitor the status of your balance and are your reassurance of accurate, repeatable, and valid results.
- Small Footprint and Two Terminals: XPR microbalances have the smallest footprint on the market, plus the main terminal can be placed away from the balance, wherever is most convenient.
Features of the XPR6UD5 Microbalance
- Effortless Data Integrity with LabX: LabX provides onscreen user guidance and automatically saves weighing results and metadata in a secure database, ensuring traceability, data integrity, and assisting in compliance with 21 CFR part 11. Users, instruments, and tasks can be managed centrally.
- Smart Features Enhance Productivity: The capacitive touchscreen allows you to ‘swipe’ through settings, applications, and methods. Your task methods can be stored in the method library and quickly accessed. This saves you time and provides higher process security.
- Easy and Error-Free Data Handling: As you carry out your tasks, your results and task parameters are automatically recorded on the built-in results notepad. The data can be quickly and easily sent to a PC or software application via direct transfer or USB flash drive.
- Clever Design Keeps the User Safe: The draft shield has wide access, full visibility and touch-free door operation to simplify dosing, minimize spills, and reduce cross-contamination. The SmartView terminal enables the main terminal to be placed away from potential contaminants.
- Easy Cleaning: All parts of the draft shield and weighing pan can be removed, cleaned, and replaced in a few simple steps. There are no edges or corners where sample material can become trapped and all-round visibility helps you ensure cleaning is thorough.
- Benefit From Our Weighing Know-How: Our free GWP® Recommendation ensures you have the right balance for your weighing process. With years of weighing expertise, we can support you with balance selection, installation, cleaning, routine testing, calibration and maintenance.
- Comprehensive Service Offering: Our services include installation and qualification, calibration, maintenance, and routine testing to ensure your balance is fit for purpose and meets industry standards and regulatory requirements. Customize your service package to meet your precise needs.