The Mettler Toledo Halogen Moisture Analyzer HX204 is used for high-performance moisture analysis to achieve highly reliable and repeatable moisture results thanks to fast halogen heating and superior weighing performance with high 0.001% MC readability.
Halogen Moisture Analyzer HX204 overview
- High-Performance Moisture Analysis: 0.001 %MC (0.1mg) readability, user guidance, real-time drying curve, user management, method (300) & result (3000) storage, control charts, 4 drying programs, FACT, motorized lid.
- Accurate Results for All Sample Types: Get highly reliable and repeatable moisture results thanks to fast halogen heating and superior weighing performance with high 0.001% MC readability.
- Designed for Compliance: Smart compliance features to adhere to ALCOA+ principles with no original records on the moisture analyzer and automated export/printing functionality
- Easy Connection via Multiple Interfaces: For easy reporting, connect the instrument to a PC, FTP server, strip printer or network printer using either Wi-Fi, Ethernet, RS232 or USB.
Features of the Halogen Moisture Analyzer HX204
- Increased Safety with User Management: Define users with individual access rights and auto-lock functionality. Preconfigure home screens to reduce errors and increase safety and efficiency.
- Optimized Productivity: Define control limits and get instant pass/fail decisions per sample plus a graphical overview with control charts for the sample series.
- Innovative Design for Easy Cleaning: The hanging weighing pan and the flat stainless steel surface underneath allow fast and easy cleaning.
- Highly Flexible Moisture Methods: Preheating, multiple drying programs and various switch-off criteria enable accurate moisture content measurement from below 0.1% up to 100%.
- Built-in Tests Assure Performance: Integrated routine testing features ensure the instrument is always performing optimally: FACT, SmartCal and tests for the heating and weighing units.
- Integrated Method Development Support: The integrated Method Wizard helps you to develop robust methods, delivering reliable moisture results with minimum effort.
- Reduced Measurement Time: The QuickPredict function predicts results in a fraction of the usual time, enabling quicker decision-making and speed up of further process steps.