The Mettler Toledo benchtop pH meter is an analytical instrument used in laboratories and near production to measure the pH value and other parameters such as conductivity, ion concentration, ORP, and dissolved oxygen. They are easy to use and simplify results documentation. Choose from intuitive benchtop meters for routine measurements to advanced systems for automated and compliant measurements.
SevenExcellence benchtop pH meter overview
- Simple Operation: The operation of SevenExcellenceTM is so intuitive that it can be immediately deployed without extensive training. Starting an analysis, changing the settings and accessing the results is easily achieved.
- Intuitive and Clear: The large clear colour display and the state-of-the-art touchscreen operation make working with this instrument particularly enjoyable.
- Complete Flexibility: SevenExcellenceTM fits three modules in any composition and order. It offers the highest possible flexibility as you can expand the instrument at any time, adding new measurement parameters.
- Solid Compliance: This instrument has been designed to help you meet the most stringent compliance requirements. SevenExcellenceTM offers the ideal combination of innovative properties integrated within the instrument, appropriate documentation and services.
- Efficient Workflow Support: Just one click is needed to start a sample a series of measurements or an analysis series with an optional autosampler. Once set up, data archiving is a standard procedure that will take place automatically following each analysis.
FiveEasy Plus benchtop pH meter overview
- Measurement made easy: A large, well-structured display, intuitive button arrangement and simple menu ensure measurements can be performed in just a few clicks.
- Compact design saves space: Through its compact design and the ability to remove the sensor holder and store it on the side of the meter, little bench space is needed.
- Simple and secure data transfer: The FiveEasy Plus meters allow data to be exported either directly to a printer or a PC for further processing using RS232 or USB ports.