tinyclave steel – small pressure reactor
- Reactor volume: 10 to 25 ml
- Pressure: -1 (FV) to +10 / 100 bar
- Temperature: -20 °C to +200 / 300 °C
- Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3, stainless steel, Hastelloy®, PTFE
Other materials, pressures & temperatures are available.
The Buchiglass tinyclave steel, pressure reactor system is designed for the use of interchangeable pressure vessels in glass, steel, Hastelloy®, Teflon. Safety features guarantee safe reactions under pressure.
The glass pressure reactors in the tinyclave ensure high resistance against acids, while allowing visual process control and monitoring.
A wide range of accessories is available – talk to us to define the right setup for your specific need.
Standard tinyclave steel package
- Vessel holder with protective mesh
- Glass pressure vessel
- Union nut
- Cover plate with 2 openings and standard setup
- Swagelok fittings with bursting disc, manometer and 1 valve
- Tools and spare parts
Small pressure reactor applications
- Hydrogenation reactor
- Polymerization reactor
- Synthesis reactor
- Catalyst testing/evaluation
- Catalytic reactor
- Chemical research
- Petrochemical research
- Biopolymer Research
- Nanoparticle synthesis