Rapid Tests (Laboratory)
Mason Technology partner with Macherey-Nagel (MN) to provide our customers with a varied portfolio of test papers to allow for identification or semi-quantitative determination of more than 40 different substances in various consumer safety focused industries such as dairy, food and beverage. They give rapid results and are easy to use for an accurate on-site analysis.
- pH Tests
- Semi-quantitative test strips
- Qualitative test papers
- Test strip readers
Applications and Industries – Laboratory
- Rapid Tests for disinfection: Healthcare professionals use different types of disinfectants and sanitisers for cleaning of medical devices. Dip&Read tests allow the quick and easy detection of sanitiser residues as well as potency levels.
- Rapid Tests for science and universities: Dip&Read tests allow the easy detection of important parameters directly at the point of interest. They provide reliable results within a few seconds and allow a quick decisions on further activities.
- Rapid Tests in medical diagnostics: Dip&Read tests that have their application in medical diagnostics, carry a CE mark, either for professional use or patient self testing.
- Rapid Test for beverage industry: For beverage manufacturers and breweries, reliable disinfection and sterility of surfaces, machinery, bottles and containers is vital for product quality. Test strips provide easy means to check the disinfection and rinsing process.
- Rapid Test for food industry: High quality and consumer safety is a fundamental aspect in food production. Machery Nagel offers a wide range of test strips that can be used to verify constant high quality of products and safety of equipment and production facilities.
- Rapid Test for horticulture: Dip&Read tests provide easy means to get an insight into soil parameters. They are easy to use without training and provide results directly at the point of interest.
- Rapid test applications for industrial environments