Ideal titrators for simple routine applications
EasyPlus™ Automated Titrators from Mettler Toledo offer a simple and affordable solution for your routine titration applications. Save training time and make daily tasks simpler and more efficient thanks to the intuitive iTitrate™ user interface.
EasyPlus Automated Titrator features
- Affordable quality and space saving design: Our experts made it possible to develop an instrument made of high quality components requiring only a small footprint. Benefit from having affordable titrators which still provide the most accurate and consistent results possible.
- Titrators suited for your applications: The EasyPlus family offers various models covering different titration applications from Acid/Base Titration, Karl Fischer Titration, Redox Titration to Sodium and Chloride determination.
- Clear guidance: Designed for simplicity, the EasyPlus Automated Titrators start your routine task with a single tap on the home screen. The user interface speaks your language – and 14 more. Learning and using an analytical instrument has never been easier. Save learning time in your laboratory and benefit from a fast and intuitive user interface.
- Reliable data management with EasyDirect™: Connect your EasyPlus Titrator to EasyDirect™ Titration Software to improve your data management. Enjoy the expanded capabilities of result management, including .csv file exporting, printing on a network or local printer, additional calculations and titration curve reviews.
Other EasyPlus Titrators
- EasyPlus Semi-Automated Titrator: Acidity and pH are important characteristics of routine quality control. Whether you are analyzing milk, orange juice, oils, or lubricants, the Easy EPM is the right choice for your analysis. An optional pH sensor guides you through the manual titration, minimizes the risk of over titration, and can also be used for direct pH measurements.
- EasyPlus Sample Preparation: Sample preparation is an important part of an analytical workflow. However, it usually consists of tedious and time-consuming manual operations and has a high risk of error or variability. EasyPlus™ dosing instruments are designed to perform precise and accurate, fully automated, liquid handling tasks.