The Puro™-i III RO Water Purification System, from Avidity Science, is fully integrated to produce up to 30L/hr of Type III water directly from tap water.
It dispenses Type III pure water at up to 2L/min from a flexible dispenser or at more than 2L/min directly from the reservoir.
Real-time water quality and operating conditions are displayed on the dispensing interface.
The compact dispensing stand on the Puro™-i III Water Purification System (28 x 30cm) offers true flexibility to users to maximize bench space utilisation and to locate the dispenser at the most convenient point of use in the laboratory.
- Unique twin pass RO technology <10μS/cm, typical <5μS/cm if feed condition is <2000μS/cm)
- Auto RO sanitisation
- Interactive 7″ touch screen
- Remote dispensing option for Type 3 water
- Auto reservoir sanitisation option
- Flexible pretreatment options for variable feedwater quality
Type 3 water is required for sensitive laboratory applications:
- Microbiology media preparations
- Final rinsing for most laboratory apparatus
- As feed water for:
– Type I ultrapure water systems
– automated glassware washers
– humidity chambers