OnDemand Webcast: Optimise your BUCHI Rotavapor and Pump
Optimising and maintaining your BUCHI rotavapor and pump will help you to continue to get the most out of it.
This webinar from Mason Technology and our partner BUCHI will offer you important tips, tricks and expert guidance on how to optimise and maintain your BUCHI rotavapor and pump to ensure you get the most out of it.
The live event is now over, but you can access the recording below.
Advice for best practice on your BÜCHI rotavapor and pump covering topics such as:
- 20/40/60 rule
- Proper use of solvent library
- Advantage of Foam sensor
- Useful accessories and options and how to maintain your system
- Good practice during evaporation
- Fault finding on your system and safe use
During this informative session, you will hear from Mason Technology and BÜCHI product specialists including:
- Tanina Amari, Product Specialist Laboratory Evaporation, BÜCHI
- Michael Kervick, Technical Sales Manager, Mason Technology. Connect with Michael on LinkedIn.
- Finn Connaughton, Technical Sales Consultant, Mason Technology. Connect with Finn on LinkedIn.
- David McCormack, Laboratory Technical Service Engineer, Mason Technology
Integrating powers of MS and Spectroscopy
Mar 06, 2023Webinars
Webinar: Hazardous Area Vehicle Weighing
Feb 28, 2023Webinars
New Product: Buchi launches Sepiatec SFC Systems
Feb 27, 2023News
Feb 20, 2023Webinars
Webinar: Automated Data Integrity for Analytical Instru...
Feb 17, 2023Webinars
Comprehensive Analysis of Alcohols and Hand Sanitizers ...
Jan 27, 2023Webinars
Mason Technology achieves Great Place to Work Certifica...
Jan 25, 2023News
Webinar: Design Quality into your Weighing Processes - ...
Jan 17, 2023Webinars