Mason Technology will be exhibiting at Future in Pharmaceuticals
Mason Technology will be exhibiting Future in Pharmaceuticals 2023 as we explore transforming the pharmaceutical processing industry through innovation and sustainability.
Croke Park, Dublin
9.15am to 4pm
As a trusted provider of a comprehensive range of scientific products, solutions, and technical services to clients in the pharmaceutical industry we are delighted to be an exhibitor at the upcoming Future in Pharmaceuticals. Due to take place in Croke Park, Dublin on the 5th of July, Future in Pharmaceuticals focuses on sustainability within the pharmaceutical processing and manufacturing sector.
Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Processing and Manufacturing
The theme of sustainability in the pharmaceutical processing and manufacturing sector has gained tremendous importance in recent years. Organisations have come to recognise that environmental policies and energy efficiencies in processing have a direct impact on their bottom line. By reducing energy costs, carbon footprint, and waste in pharmaceutical processes, facilities can significantly improve their profitability.
Moreover, as pharmaceutical manufacturers and their clients’ supply chains become increasingly interconnected, there is a growing pressure to reduce the overall carbon footprint. Embracing sustainable practices not only benefits the environment but also enhances the reputation of these organisations, making them more attractive to environmentally conscious customers.
If you are attending Future in Pharmaceuticals, visit our stand and talk to the team about how we are supporting our clients in the pharma sector:
- High quality scientific products from 50+ leading manufacturers of chromatography, weighing, microscopy, spectroscopy, biotechnology, general laboratory equipment & software products.
- Software Services including consultation, CSV services and ongoing support ensuring your compliance with Data Integrity & 21 CFR 11 for GxP environments.
- Installation and Commissioning executed by manufacturer trained service engineers in line with manufacturer guidelines and Pharma regulations.
- Validation Services including IQ, OQ, PQ and RQ, tailored to meet your specific requirements and the demands of the regulatory bodies in Pharma.
- INAB accredited Calibration Services for pipettes, balances, ovens, incubators, autoclaves, and centrifuges in accordance with ISO17025.
- Vessel and Tank Scale Calibration without the need for purified materials using new and innovative techniques. The vessel or tank does not need to be emptied beforehand and there are no water or disposal costs incurred.
What our customers say about Mason Technology
Vessel & Tank Scale Calibration using our Force Transfer Method
Reduced Downtime | Cost-effective | Sustainable
Interested in more information?
If you would like to hear from one of our sales specialists, complete the form below and we will be back to you as soon as possible.