Mason Technology exhibits at BioPharma & Life Sciences Conference
Mason Technology will be an exhibitor at BioPharma & Life Sciences Connected in Cork.
25th January 2024
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
9am to 5pm
As a trusted provider of comprehensive scientific solutions to the pharmaceutical industry, we’re delighted to be part of the upcoming BioPharma & Life Sciences Connected. Taking place in Cork, this conference and exhibition focuses on key issues affecting pharmaceutical manufacturing organisations such as regulatory changes and compliance, supply chain, and digital transformation.
Visit us at Stand 16 to discover how we are supporting BioPharma and Life Sciences Organisations
When working with us, pharmaceutical organisations can confidently advance their research and development, and production processes, secure in the knowledge that they are supported by a specialist team committed to fostering a culture of compliance, innovation, and reliability.
- Leading Scientific Products: Elevate your research with high-quality scientific equipment from over 50 industry-leading manufacturers. We specialise in specifying, supplying, and installing cutting-edge solutions in chromatography, weighing, microscopy, spectroscopy, biotechnology, general laboratory equipment, and software products.
- Full Lifecycle Solutions: Experience comprehensive support through the entire lifecycle of your scientific equipment, from expert pre-sales guidance to seamless product selection, installation, validation, end-user training, and ongoing servicing and maintenance.
- Regulatory Compliance: Navigate the complexities of the heavily regulated industry within which you operate with our specialist experience in regulatory compliance.
- Tailored Validation Services: Benefit from our expertise in meticulous product validation, ensuring adherence to relevant quality and regulatory standards. Our IQ, OQ, PQ, and RQ services can be tailored to align with the specific regulatory requirements of your lab.
- Data Integrity Services: Safeguard the integrity of your data with our comprehensive Software Services, encompassing consultation, CSV services, and continuous support to ensure compliance with Data Integrity & 21 CFR Part 11 in GxP environments.
- INAB accredited Calibration Services: Ensure precision and reliability in your research with our INAB accredited Calibration Services, covering a range of equipment such as pipettes, balances, ovens, incubators, autoclaves, and centrifuges, all compliant with ISO17025.
- Sustainable Vessel and Tank Calibration: Experience our groundbreaking calibration process for vessel and tank scales that will contribute to your sustainability goals while reducing costs. Our innovative method does not require the use of water, including costly purified water, ensuring a sustainable and cost-effective approach to efficiency and accuracy in your weighing.
Regulatory Compliance Expertise for the Pharmaceutical Industry
In the pharmaceutical industry, navigating regulatory compliance is essential to ensuring the safety and efficacy of products. Our dedicated teams specialise in guiding pharma clients through the complexities of industry standards, such as 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11. Whether it’s compliance with GAMP 5 or aligning with the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), European Pharmacopoeia (Eur.Ph), and Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP) standards, we provide tailored solutions to meet specific regulatory requirements.
General Lab and Life Science: Specialising in providing a comprehensive range of products for general laboratory and life science applications, this team work closely with partners including Eppendorf, Don Whitley Scientific, LTE, IKA, and Memmert.
Laboratory and Industrial Weighing: With expertise in on laboratory and industrial weighing, and analytical applications, this team offers state-of-the-art solutions from Mettler Toledo to improve precision and efficiency in scientific measurements.
Chromatography & Spectroscopy: Specialising in chromatography and spectroscopy solutions, this team works closely with leading manufacturers Shimadzu and Camag.
Microscopy & Non-destructive Testing: Specialising in microscopy and non-destructive testing solutions, this team specifies solutions from Evident (Olympus), Ted Pella, and PAX-it.
Vacuum Solutions: Focused on the supply of reliable vacuum solutions for diverse applications in collaboration with Edwards.
Sample Preparation & Measurement: Specialising in sample preparation and measurement, this team partners with Buchi, Huber, Buchiglas, Stable Micro Systems, and Konica Minolta.
Would you like to talk to one of the team?
If you would like further information on our experience in the pharmaceutical industry and how we can help you, get in touch using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
“I have been buying laboratory equipment from Mason Technology for over 15 years including on several occasions when I needed to set up a laboratory from scratch. With a wide range of products, I find them to be competitively priced with excellent sales support and service.
However, what I really like about Mason Technology is that I have one-point of contact for everything. Whether I am looking for advice on a new product, have a query about a delivery, or an issue with a piece of equipment I can contact the same person directly and they will get me sorted. While many companies talk about offering the personal touch, it is very apparent that with Mason Technology it is their way of business.”
Macdara Glynn, Senior Scientist, Curran Scientific
“I wanted to thank you and everyone in Mason Technology who contributed to the successful delivery of our recent project, I was very impressed with the company. I found the team to be very professional and quality focused – from the development of the testing approach, generation of documentation, to the execution of the protocols. The qualification files are completed to a high standard and have proven to be very robust. I would particularly like to acknowledge Ken and the service engineers for their expertise, flexibility and ‘can-do’ approach which was vital in ensuring the equipment was commissioned and qualified in the tight deadlines.”
Jordan Costello, Quality Manager (QP/Deputy RP), United Drug
Competition to win a pair of MARSHALL Minor III Wireless Bluetooth earbuds
During the event, we ran a competition and gave all attendees the chance to win a pair of MARSHALL earbuds.
Congratulations to Colette Grufferty, our winner. Our team will be in touch to deliver your prize.