The features of the Mettler Toledo SWB605 PowerMount weigh modules ensure correct scale system installation, right from the start. With all safety built-in, the weigh modules do not compromise on safety. The rocker pin design provides the highest level of weighing accuracy.
Features of the SWB605 PowerMount Weigh Modules:
- Integrated lift-off protection
- Vertical safety down-stop
- Full 360° integrated checking
- Ground strap – welding protection
- SafeLock™ – Weigh module locked for installation
- SafeLock™ – Load cell protected for installation
- Dual stabilizer option
- All load cells with IP68/IP69K and fully stainless steel
- Global approvals standard on each load cell
- OIML C3/NTEP III M n:5, OIML C6/NTEP III M n:10 or C10
- ATEX/IECEx Zone1/21 & 2/22 approval; FM Div1 & Div2 approval
- Zinc plated or stainless steel mounting hardware
- CalFree™ Plus: Precise calibration on a finger tip
Applications of the PowerMount Weigh Modules:
- Tank Weighing: SWB605 PowerMount weigh modules offer rugged construction and many features for easy installation and accurate and reliable tank weighing. Standard lift-off bolt copes with tipping forces while vertical safety down-stop provides additional safety.
- Conveyors and Mixers: Weigh modules are also designed for dynamic-loading applications such as conveyors, mixers and blenders. SWB605 PowerMount TM provides 360° checking for ease of installation and maximum safety. The rocker pin restores the top plate to its ideal position to maintain accurate, repeatable weight.