Mettler Toledo‘s crane test weights or heavy-capacity test weights are cast-iron or stainless-steel weights for scales with maximum capacities of several tons. They enable simple crane attachment for safe lifting and convenient testing. Choose from cylindrical, rectangular, or unique stackable designs and OIML F1, F2 or M1 classes depending on your need.
Crane test weights overview
- Simple Handling: Straightforward crane attachment assures quick and efficient weight handling for all applications. No special handling tools are required.
- Top Quality: Mettler Toledo puts the highest demands on the quality of its products. Each step in production is strictly controlled, from the original steel billet to the finished weight.
- Impeccable Finish: A mirror-polished surface makes the weights easy to clean and provides the best possible corrosion resistance.
Heavy-capacity test weights
- Safe Lifting and Stacking: The innovative design approach allows you to combine and safely stack weights of different sizes.
- Time Saving Handling: To ensure productive work, weight dimensions do fit all common pallet jacks and fork lifts and allow access from all sides
- Swiss Engineering: Evaporative-pattern casting technology leads to smooth surfaces and a two-component coating protects weights from corrosion and scratches.
We calibrate test weights, balances, and scales up to and including 100 tonnes. Calibrations are carried out in conjunction with industrial minimum weight testing and GWP Verification to meet full regulatory compliance requirements. Click here for more information.