The Don Whitley Scientific A35 Workstation provides excellent conditions for the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This anaerobic cabinet provides the ability to manipulate samples in a sustainable environment where parameters can be altered to create the required conditions. The colour touchscreen panel displays the parameters such as temperature, humidity and airlock cycle status but also provides easy access to control the workstation. A built-in, rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible.
The standard A35 Workstation features two oval, sleeved ports on a fixed front. This workstation can also be specified with our unique instant access porthole system that allows entry to the chamber in seconds and needs neither gloves nor sleeves.
Additional options include HEPA filtration, removable front, automatic sleeve gassing, integrated anaerobic conditions and catalyst monitoring system, and data download facility. The optional HEPA model is fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly, providing levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation that exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3.
Applications for this workstation include clinical microbiology, dental and research into the human gut microbiome.
With the Whitley A35, sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.
A35 Workstation Features:
- Accommodates up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Available with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- Optional single plate entry system for the rapid introduction of Petri dishes.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to the touchscreen.
- Chilled incubation system is available for media storage.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Optional accessories include the Automatic Gas Changeover Unit – never run out of gas again!
- NEW – now available with a motorised height adjustable trolley.