Mason Technology partner with Konica Minolta to provide high precision color measurement solutions including Portable Spectrophotometers Bench-Top Spectrophotometers Chroma Meters / Colorimeters to help it’s customers formulate, evaluate, and control color to meet product quality and operational goals more efficiently.
An innovative Konica Minolta Benchtop Spectrophotometer with user-friendly features and a large onboard display. The CM-5 is a benchtop spectrophotome...More About CM-5 Spectrophotometer
An innovative Konica Minolta Benchtop Spectrophotometer with user-friendly features and a large onboard display. The CM-5 is a benchtop spectrophotometer with a top-facing measurement port, facilitating easy sample preparation and presentation for solid samples and samples in petri dishes. It can also measure the colour of liquid and transparent samples.
CM-5 benchtop spectrophotometer details
- Benchtop instrument with Top-Port alignment
- Wavelength range 360 nm to 740 nm
- d:8° Sphere Geometry
- Reflection & Transmission
- Stand-alone or PC Software operation
- 3 Apertures SAV / MAV / LAV
The CM-5 is a versatile bench-top spectrophotometer ideally suited to the measurement of solid, granular and liquid samples either in reflectance (opaque samples) or transmittance (transparent or translucent samples).
The top facing measurement port, easily configured to either 3, 8 or 30mm allows measurement of virtually all samples either directly or in petri dishes. The large transmittance chamber measures liquid samples in 2, 10 or 20mm cuvettes (dependent on the sample) or translucent solids including PET preforms. The CM-5 is a versatile “all-rounder” ideal for laboratory, goods in or QC tasks in applications such as Flavours & Fragrances, Foods, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Plastics.
The CM-5 can be operated as a stand-alone instrument via the large onboard colour screen and user-friendly firmware which facilitates the setting of colour differences, and tolerances and includes all major colourimetric systems including industry-specific indices (Gardner, Hazen/APHA, Iodine, European and US Pharmacopoeia). When connected to a PC and Colibri ® or SpectraMagic NX colour data software, Haze, additional indices, user customisations and greatly expanded options for storing, reporting and communicating colour data are available.
The CM-5 simplifies day-to-day colour measurement tasks and minimises the risk of operator errors via its simple and user-friendly user interface. Additional user-centred features such as automatic calibration, Operator Wizard and seven operator languages reduce the training and processes required to obtain consistent and accurate colour data.
The CM-5 features
- Versatility for a wide range of applications: Thanks to the unique concept and a wide range of special accessories, the CM-5 can handle almost any kind of sample in solid, granule, pasty or liquid form. Aperture sizes from 3 – 30 mm, different Petri dishes, different cell paths and a large transmittance chamber offer unique flexibility.
- Large colour LCD: The large colour LCD is easy to read and can display measurement data numerically and graphically or even just as PASS/FAIL judgments.
- Wizard for on-screen operation guidance: The wizard function show intuitive on-screen guidance for users for instrument set-up.
- USB storage of settings and data: Individual user set-ups as well as target and measurement data can be easily stored on USB memory stick to allow multi-user capability.
The CM-600d Spectrophotometer is a handheld, portable measurement instrument designed to evaluate the color and appearance of various samples medium t...More About CM-600d Spectrophotometer
The CM-600d Spectrophotometer is a handheld, portable measurement instrument designed to evaluate the color and appearance of various samples medium to large in size, including objects with flat, shaped, or curved surfaces. This high precision, reliable spectrophotometer allows users to evaluate, reproduce, and control the color of pigments and dyes in a more effective, streamlined process.
The CR-400 Chroma Meter is a handheld, portable measurement instrument designed to evaluate the color of objects, particularly with smoother surface c...More About CR-400 Chroma Meter
CR-400 Chroma Meter
The CR-400 Chroma Meter is a handheld, portable measurement instrument designed to evaluate the color of objects, particularly with smoother surface conditions or minimal color variation. Through standard or customized evaluation formulas, this high accuracy, reliable colorimeter helps users control the color quality, consistency, and appearance of their samples in a more efficient, streamlined process internally and throughout the supply chain.
The Konica Minolta CM-26dG and CM-26d portable spectrophotometers are the successors of the widely used CM-2600d spectrophotometer. Portable sphere-ty...More About CM-26dG and CM-26d Portable Spectrophotometer
CM-26dG and CM-26d Portable Spectrophotometer
The Konica Minolta CM-26dG and CM-26d portable spectrophotometers are the successors of the widely used CM-2600d spectrophotometer. Portable sphere-type spectrophotometers with horizontal alignment, designed for maximum performance when measuring the colour of flat or large samples. These close tolerance devices perform measurements that include (specular component included – SCI) and exclude (specular component excluded – SCE) surface conditions in one measurement sequence, significantly faster than the previous generation.
The CM-26dG and CM-26d portable spectrophotometers
The CM-26dG and CM-26d models bring the industry’s highest level of accuracy with the CM-26sG capable of simultaneously measuring colour and gloss, and the CM-26d precisely measuring colour.
- Portable Spectrophotometer
- Wavelength range 360-740 nm
- d:8° Sphere Geometry
- Simultaneous SCI / SCE measurement
- 2 Apertures SAV / MAV
- UV calibration
- As CM-26d with integrated 60° Gloss Sensor
2-in-1 instrument for measuring colour and gloss
The CM-26dG performs the job of two instruments by measuring colour and gloss simultaneously. The integrated gloss sensor will significantly improve the speed of the inspection process & remove the need for a separate gloss device.
The CM-26dG series of colour measurement portable spectrophotometers:
- 2 measurement apertures: choice of either medium aperture measurement (8mm) or small aperture measurement (3mm), to adapt to small or patterned samples
- Integrated ISO-compliant 60° gloss sensor (CM-26dG): gloss measurement data is captured and stored with colour data, greatly reducing the measurement and analysis time where both appearance characteristics are reported
- Sample observation port: illuminated sample positioning window allows the operator to accurately and repeatably position the measurement aperture
- Large colour display: simple user interface minimises the risk of operator errors and measurement data is displayed both numerically and graphically
- Rechargeable battery: lithium-ion battery is charged via USB bus power and additional batteries can be charged with an external charger (optional)
- Configuration Software: compatible with the CM-CT1 software that allows an administrator to configure multiple instruments quickly, lock device settings and perform remote troubleshooting and training over screen-sharing software
- Close tolerance by default: maximise the accuracy and certainty of digital colour data throughout the supply chain, confident that all measurement data is traceable