Multipurpose glass reactor for small volumes
Glass reactor: 5, 10, 15 liter
Pressure: -1.0 (FV) to +1.0 bar
Temperature: -60 °C (optional -90 °C) to +200 °C
Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3, PTFE, PFA, PEEK
A clean-room setup and other materials are available to meet your specific process requirements.
With the Buchiglas miniPilot® product family (reactor, nutsche filter, scrubber) they offer miniplant pilot reactors for chemical process development, scale-up, process simulation and kilo-scale production.
The reactors’ explosion-proof design (ATEX) and inert materials allow safe processing of solvents and acids in a completely sealed reaction vessel. The compact standard reactor setup can easily be modified, interchangeable reaction vessels of 5, 10 and 15 liter including interchangeable stirrers are available.
The reaction vessel is installed on a lifting / lowering device to simplify opening and cleaning. The distillation glass overhead is built with flexible ball-socket joints for multiple chemical reactions under full vacuum.
Buchglas produces complete solutions for chemical processing: Reactor systems including accessories like sampling devices, pH probes, rectification columns with structured packing, process monitoring and control as well as integration of auxiliary equipment such as temperature control units, nutsche filters / dryers, gas scrubbers or mixing vessels.
Package / Options
- Interchangeable 5, 10 and 15 liter jacketed glass reactor
- Baffle with Pt100 temperature sensor
- Continuous adjustable agitator speed, 0-600 rpm
- Dry running mechanical seal
- Compact stainless steel frame, table or floor model, mobile
- ATEX Classification: 2G IIB
- CE, cGMP, TA-Luft
- CIP capable
- FDA conform, highly corrosion resistant materials: Glass, PTFE, PFA, PEEK
- Delivery fully assembled
- Complete documentation
- Reactor lift for easy reactor opening, cleaning, stirrer exchange
- 3-wall reactor vessel for -90 °C chemistry
- Glass distillation overhead
- Sampling system
- Probes for pH, others
- CiP spray nozzle
- IQ, OQ, PQ
Typical applications for the miniPilot® – miniplant pilot reactor
- Chemical synthesis
- cGMP API production
- Peptide synthesis
- Process development
- Cryogenic reactions
- Pilot plant/kilo lab