Developed for a broad range of industries, Mettler Toledo‘s Excellence Refractometers can measure almost any sample with a very high accuracy. With measurements of up to five decimal places, intuitive operation, and a modular workflow, you can easily terminate inaccuracy and generate repeatable, accurate results.
Excellence Refractometers overview
- Simple One Click™ Operation: The One Click™ user interface enables users to start a complete workflow with one click including sampling, measuring, rinsing, drying, and SOPs.
- User Management: The user management system allows for different levels of access to be defined, with each user having their own personalized home screen and language.
- Result Limits: Measurement limits can be set for color-coded pass/fail information for accepted and rejected samples.
Features of Excellence Refractometers
- Keep It Simple: Refractometry has never been so easy! With simple operating routines and an intuitive touch screen user interface, you can perform measurements quickly and efficiently. Shared across different Mettler Toledo analytical solutions, the One Click™ user interface provides easy access to all the tasks you need, simplifying your daily work and making you feel right at home.
- Simplify Your Quality Control: Minimize training and operator influence with one click for fully automatic quality control analysis. Simply press on the product shortcut: measured products are automatically verified, and the color of the result indicates if specifications have been met.
- Automate Your Analysis: Save time, reduce costs and improve operational safety by minimizing the need for operator interaction. Increase the quality of your measurement data by automating your analysis: ensure that all steps are performed the same way each time. With fully automatic determination, you can take results repeatability and reliability to a whole new level.
- Go Digital with LabX®: Future-proof your lab. Much more than just an instrument management software, LabX® PC software manages data, instruments, and users while bringing your tasks directly to the instrument’s touch screen. With bi-directional integration into your ELN, LIMS, or SAP system, you can save paper, avoid transcription errors and ensure data integrity.
- Save Time with Multiparameter Measurements: Make the most of your time while increasing data quality. Multiparameter analyses combining refractive index, density, pH, titration, and more prevent the alteration of samples between individual analyses. Results can be displayed directly on the instrument screen, ensuring that all of your data is at your fingertips.
- Enhance Your Workflow: Log in with your biometric fingerprint, enter a product ID with the barcode scanner, start the measurement with the wave of a hand, and export your results to a USB printer, USB stick, PC software, LIMS, ERP or SAP. Ensure consistently high performance of your instrument with regular calibration using certified traceable standards.