METTLER TOLEDO offers highly accurate benchtop and portable digital refractometers for a wide range of applications. Designed for use in the laboratory, near the production line, or in storage and receiving areas.
Developed for a broad range of industries, METTLER TOLEDO’s Excellence Refractometers can measure almost any sample with a very high accuracy. ...More About Excellence Refractometers
Developed for a broad range of industries, METTLER TOLEDO’s Excellence Refractometers can measure almost any sample with a very high accuracy.
Save time and reduce costs with METTLER TOLEDO’s seamless automation solutions for a variety of industries, including the pharmaceutical, chemic...More About Automated Refractometry Measurement
Automated Refractometry Measurement
Save time and reduce costs with METTLER TOLEDO’s seamless automation solutions for a variety of industries, including the pharmaceutical, chemical, petro-chemical and the beverage industry. Automation minimizes the need for operator interaction with the instrument and ensures higher results reliability and fewer errors.
Designed to bring simplicity to your operation, the compact Mettler Toledo EasyPlus Refractometers, including the Refractometer Easy R40, are suitable...More About Refractometer Easy R40
Refractometer Easy R40
Designed to bring simplicity to your operation, the compact Mettler Toledo EasyPlus Refractometers, including the Refractometer Easy R40, are suitable for a variety of industries, whether in your lab or near your production line. Ensure fast and precise measurements with an accuracy of 4 decimal places and automatic temperature control.
The Refractometer Easy R40 offers fast measurements, a wide temperature control range from 10 to 65°C and pre-programmed concentration tables and functions. A compact and robust design makes this instrument suitable for the lab or near the production area.
Main features of the Refractometer Easy R40
- Intelligently Simple: The intuitive app-based user interface and on-screen user guidance simplify daily tasks while minimising operator errors and training time.
- Drop and Go: Measurements can be started immediately after dropping the sample, without pressing any buttons using FastStart™ technology.
- Reliable QC Results: Measurement limits can be set for colour-coded identification of accepted and rejected samples.
Overview of the Refractometer Easy R40
- Automatic temperature control: The integrated Peltier temperature control quickly heats or cools the measurement cell, reliably maintaining the sample at the desired temperature.
- SimpleCheck™ Performance Verification: SimpleCheck™ certified standards ensure reliable instrument performance. The embedded workflow guides operators through the instruments’ performance verification.
- Suitable for the Lab or Production Area: Engineered with high-quality components and materials, the Easy R40 can withstand rough environments and can be placed anywhere thanks to its compact size.
Developed for a wide range of applications, from checking the sugar concentration in beverages or the hydrocarbon content in motor fuels, Mettler Tole...More About Refractometer 30PX
Developed for a wide range of applications, from checking the sugar concentration in beverages or the hydrocarbon content in motor fuels, Mettler Toledo‘s portable refractometers such as the Refractometer 30PX return accurate and precise results within seconds, displayed in the units of measurement needed.
This handheld digital refractometer line can be used on a flat surface or can be dipped directly into the sample for quick and simple measurements.
Key features of the Refractometer 30PX
- Quick and error-free: Place a few drops of sample on the cell, push the button, and read the final result with the temperature directly in the required measurement units.
- An instrument on the go: Take measurements easily anywhere you go with our practical carrying cases.
- Compliant data management: Store and keep track of up to 1100 results on your instrument and print or transfer them to your PC.
Overview of the Portable Refractometers
- Accurate results: The Refracto handheld refractometer determines the temperature of the sample automatically and corrects the refractive index to a standard temperature of 20 °C – or any other user-defined temperature. This ensures accurate results, no matter the environment.
- Simple and straightforward: Operation is easy and efficient with the simple keyboard and menu structure. Results are clearly displayed on the backlit LCD screen. The Refracto handheld refractometer stores up to 1100 results and includes information such as sample ID, measurement unit, date and time, and more.
- Data management made easy: Results can be viewed directly on the portable refractometer. For even more flexibility, export your results from the Refracto to EasyDirect™ Density and Refractometry PC Software. Review and filter your results on the computer with just a few clicks and create graphs to monitor samples over time for better process control. Print reports from the software or directly from the instrument.