The Spectrophotometer UV7 from Mettler Toledo is ideal for regulated environments with spectrometer calibration performed according to European and US pharmacopeia. It supports 21 CFR Part 11 and data integrity compliance with LabX Software. The Spectrophotometer UV7 offers advanced automation capabilities.
Key features of the Spectrophotometer UV7
- Excellent Performance: FastTrack™ technology ensures exceptional optical performance. Automated performance verification is possible with the optional CertiRef™ module.
- Simple One Click™ Operation: The large colour touchscreen features an intuitive One Click™ interface. All users have their own home screen, enabling daily tasks in just One Click.
- Measurements within Seconds: Modern fiber optics are combined with a CCD array detector and Xenon flash lamp, allowing for a full spectrum scan within just 1 second.
Overview of the Spectrophotometer UV7
- Pharmacopeia Compliance: The optical performance fully complies with Pharmacopeia regulations (USP, Ph. Eur.).
- Open Sample Area: Sample handling is fast and easy with the open sample compartment. Installation of accessories like holders is straightforward.
- Clean Up Your Lab Bench: Compact layout of optical components allows for strikingly small footprint. Instrument can be operated as a standalone without the use of a PC.
- Keep Control of all Costs: With no moving parts in the optical set-up, the instrument is robust and easy to maintain.
- Ready to Use: The instrument is shipped ready for immediate use. The Xenon flash lamp has no warm-up time. Simply power it up and start measuring.