Evident Life Science (Olympus Scientific Solutions)
Evident, formerly known as Olympus, creates cutting-edge products for a variety of applications, including clinical and life science research, quality control and assessment, non-destructive testing (NDT), precision measurement and analysis, and environment and natural resources, by researching and developing advanced technologies.
In a partnership that has been in place since 1989, we are the exclusive distributor of the complete range of Evident products and solutions on the island of Ireland.
Evident Products from Mason Technology
Mason Technology supplies and services a wide range of Evident products, including:
- Advanced Microscopy: Laser scanning and multiphoton confocal microscopy, spinning disk microscopy, high content microscopy, light sheet microscopy and digital slide scanners.
- Core Microscopy: upright and inverted compound microscopes, stereo microscopes, and digital cameras
- Digital Microscopes: Box microscopes, for automated imaging for brightfield and fluorescent imaging, digital microscopes, for 3D imaging of solid objects and incubator microscopes, that are installed into an Incubator.
- Imaging Software: Cellsens software is used to control all motorised functions to automate the acquisition of samples for XYZT experiments. The analysis platform is an easy-to-use GUI that provides the researcher with the tools to capture excellent image data. This also includes deconvolution and TrueAI software.
With key applications for Evident solutions including live cell imaging, fluorescence imaging, macro imaging, cell culture, organoid and spheroid imaging, cytology screening, zoology and IVF, our clients include academia, research, clinical, pharma, biopharma, and industrial companies.
We take pride in the level of knowledge and support we offer on our products and applications. Our product specialists are highly trained with extensive experience in specifying and supplying customer-driven microscopy solutions.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Our product specialists and service engineers are highly trained, assuring first-class customer service and technical support, as well as offering full application support.
- Mason Technology is well known for its validation services, and we provide a full suite of IQ/OQ documents for all our microscopes.
- We have 4, regionally based, trained microscopy engineers who carry out and support the installations nationwide.
- Our Software Solutions Team undertake all installations of software into GMP areas where 21CFRpart11 compliance is required.
- For clients operating in a GMP environment, Mason Technology partners with PaxIT to ensure the Evident microscope combined with an imaging system meets the relevant FDA regulations.
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate standards, giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors. At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994. We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
Visit the Evident Industrial pageMeet the Evident team at Mason Technology
The FLUOVIEW FV3000 series is designed to meet some of the most difficult challenges in modern science. Featuring the high sensitivity and speed requi...More About FV3000 Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
FV3000 Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
The FLUOVIEW FV3000 series is designed to meet some of the most difficult challenges in modern science. Featuring the high sensitivity and speed required for live cell and tissue imaging, the FV3000 enables 2D-6D (x,y,z,t,λ,p) macro to micro imaging of cells, tissues, and small organisms. With an intuitive and adaptable user interface, the FV3000 supports complete workflows from image acquisition to processing and analysis. Particular attention has been paid to the needs of cell biology, cancer research, and stem cell research, and with two new upright configurations, the FV3000 is also poised to meet the needs of neuroscience, electrophysiology, and developmental biology.
scanR is a modular microscope-based imaging platform designed for fully automated image acquisition and data analysis of biological samples. scanR can...More About scanR High Content Screening Microscope
scanR High Content Screening Microscope
scanR is a modular microscope-based imaging platform designed for fully automated image acquisition and data analysis of biological samples. scanR can handle many different formats, including multi-well plates, slides and custom-built arrays. This unmatched flexibility makes it equally adept at routine and advanced applications, while preconfigured assays for common applications improve efficiency. Its powerful analysis module provides complex image analysis and advanced data evaluation for standard and bespoke assays.
The Power to See More Easily analyze, share, and archive your data with the SLIDEVIEW VS200 digital slide scanner. Designed to capture high-resolution...More About VS200 Research Slide Scanner
VS200 Research Slide Scanner
The Power to See More
Easily analyze, share, and archive your data with the SLIDEVIEW VS200 digital slide scanner. Designed to capture high-resolution images of your slides for quantitative analysis, the system enables you to make the most of the information your slides have to offer. Outstanding image quality for quantification, flexible for many applications, achieve more in less time, simplified and powerful workflow, reliable data for many applications.