Evident Life Science (Olympus Scientific Solutions)
Evident, formerly known as Olympus, creates cutting-edge products for a variety of applications, including clinical and life science research, quality control and assessment, non-destructive testing (NDT), precision measurement and analysis, and environment and natural resources, by researching and developing advanced technologies.
In a partnership that has been in place since 1989, we are the exclusive distributor of the complete range of Evident products and solutions on the island of Ireland.
Evident Products from Mason Technology
Mason Technology supplies and services a wide range of Evident products, including:
- Advanced Microscopy: Laser scanning and multiphoton confocal microscopy, spinning disk microscopy, high content microscopy, light sheet microscopy and digital slide scanners.
- Core Microscopy: upright and inverted compound microscopes, stereo microscopes, and digital cameras
- Digital Microscopes: Box microscopes, for automated imaging for brightfield and fluorescent imaging, digital microscopes, for 3D imaging of solid objects and incubator microscopes, that are installed into an Incubator.
- Imaging Software: Cellsens software is used to control all motorised functions to automate the acquisition of samples for XYZT experiments. The analysis platform is an easy-to-use GUI that provides the researcher with the tools to capture excellent image data. This also includes deconvolution and TrueAI software.
With key applications for Evident solutions including live cell imaging, fluorescence imaging, macro imaging, cell culture, organoid and spheroid imaging, cytology screening, zoology and IVF, our clients include academia, research, clinical, pharma, biopharma, and industrial companies.
We take pride in the level of knowledge and support we offer on our products and applications. Our product specialists are highly trained with extensive experience in specifying and supplying customer-driven microscopy solutions.
Services and Solutions from Mason Technology
- Our product specialists and service engineers are highly trained, assuring first-class customer service and technical support, as well as offering full application support.
- Mason Technology is well known for its validation services, and we provide a full suite of IQ/OQ documents for all our microscopes.
- We have 4, regionally based, trained microscopy engineers who carry out and support the installations nationwide.
- Our Software Solutions Team undertake all installations of software into GMP areas where 21CFRpart11 compliance is required.
- For clients operating in a GMP environment, Mason Technology partners with PaxIT to ensure the Evident microscope combined with an imaging system meets the relevant FDA regulations.
Mason Technology and our Quality Assurance
With science impacting all levels of society, regulatory bodies strive for adequate standards, giving rise to a growing number of regulations in the pharmaceutical, biopharma, nutrition and beverage, and research and academia sectors. At Mason Technology we have long since recognised the importance of Quality Assurance to our customers and we have held continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994. We are committed to continuous improvement, and this is backed up by our investment in an Integrated Management System (IMS). This meets, at a minimum, the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 17025 (INAB).
Meet the Evident team at Mason Technology
scanR is a modular microscope-based imaging platform designed for fully automated image acquisition and data analysis of biological samples. scanR can...More About scanR High Content Screening Microscope
scanR High Content Screening Microscope
scanR is a modular microscope-based imaging platform designed for fully automated image acquisition and data analysis of biological samples. scanR can handle many different formats, including multi-well plates, slides and custom-built arrays. This unmatched flexibility makes it equally adept at routine and advanced applications, while preconfigured assays for common applications improve efficiency. Its powerful analysis module provides complex image analysis and advanced data evaluation for standard and bespoke assays.
The Power to See More Easily analyze, share, and archive your data with the SLIDEVIEW VS200 digital slide scanner. Designed to capture high-resolution...More About VS200 Research Slide Scanner
VS200 Research Slide Scanner
The Power to See More
Easily analyze, share, and archive your data with the SLIDEVIEW VS200 digital slide scanner. Designed to capture high-resolution images of your slides for quantitative analysis, the system enables you to make the most of the information your slides have to offer. Outstanding image quality for quantification, flexible for many applications, achieve more in less time, simplified and powerful workflow, reliable data for many applications.
The FV4000MPE microscope from Evident, redefines Multiphoton Imaging with simplicity and precision. At the heart of this cutting-edge imaging system l...More About FV4000MPE Multiphoton Laser Scanning Microscope
FV4000MPE Multiphoton Laser Scanning Microscope
The FV4000MPE microscope from Evident, redefines Multiphoton Imaging with simplicity and precision. At the heart of this cutting-edge imaging system lies Evident’s revolutionary SilVIR™ detector, a silicon-based marvel designed to elevate your research experience to new heights. Harnessing the power of SilVIR’s Next-Generation Detector Technology, this microscope guarantees unparalleled performance by seamlessly integrating a silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) with the patented* fast signal processing design.
The SilVIR detector stands out with its impressive features, boasting a high dynamic range that allows for the capture of intricate details, low noise ensuring crystal-clear imaging, and no degradation of sensitivity over time. What sets it apart even further is its remarkable consistency, providing minimal sensitivity variation among other detectors. With the FV4000MPE microscope and the SilVIR detector, Multiphoton Imaging is not only made simple but is also characterized by precision, reproducibility, and reliability. Step into a realm of imaging excellence with technology that paves the way for groundbreaking discoveries.
Features and benefits of the FV4000MPE Multiphoton Laser Scanning Microscope
The FV4000MPE microscope uses the advanced, silicon-based SilVIR™ detector from Evident that makes it easier than ever to acquire precise, reproducible data.
SilVIR Next-Generation Detector Technology
The SilVIR detector combines two advanced technologies—a silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) and Evident’s patented* fast signal processing design.
- High dynamic range
- Low noise
No degradation of sensitivity
- Less sensitivity variation among other detectors
*Patent number US11237047
Applications of the Evident FV4000MPE
- Deep tissue imaging
- Whole animal imaging
- High quality fast imaging for visualisation of stimulation or CA2+
The Evident FV4000 innovative imaging system is poised to revolutionise scientific research and medical diagnostics. This cutting-edge technology bo...More About FV4000 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
FV4000 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
The Evident FV4000 innovative imaging system is poised to revolutionise scientific research and medical diagnostics. This cutting-edge technology boasts a game-changing dynamic range, enabling imaging from the macro scale down to subcellular structures. Leveraging TruSpectral™ technology, it facilitates the simultaneous multiplexing of up to six channels, providing researchers with a comprehensive view of multiple parameters in a single experiment.
Redesigned high-speed, high-resolution scanners cater to both fixed and live cell imaging, while pioneering near-infrared (NIR) capabilities enhance depth and photosensitivity.
The system incorporates a reliable SilVIR detector for consistent results and features industry-leading laser lines spanning from 405 nm to 785 nm, ensuring a broad spectral range.
With a modular design that accommodates researchers’ evolving needs, including the option to upgrade to multiphoton imaging on a single system, this imaging platform stands at the forefront of advancing scientific exploration.
Features and benefits of the FV4000 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
Easy-to-Acquire, Quantitative Confocal Data
The FV4000 confocal microscope uses the Evident advanced, silicon-based SilVIR™ detector that makes it easier than ever to acquire precise, reproducible data.
SilVIR Next-Generation Detector Technology
The SilVIR detector combines two advanced technologies—a silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) and the patented* fast signal processing design.
- High dynamic range which is a real game-changer. No time wasted damaging your sample trying to get the saturation levels right. With a wider dynamic range they will capture much more and it is much easier for the user
- Low noise. You have to see it to believe it on your own samples
- No degradation of sensitivity. This is unique and of huge benefit to performance particularly as samples move more into longer wavelengths which allows deeper penetration.
- Less sensitivity variation among other detectors. The detectors have a linear response. This is unique and of huge benefit to performance, particularly as samples move more into longer wavelengths which allows deeper penetration.
- Super resolution images captured 8x faster than previous systems.
- Use of the NIR range provides a solution to provide high quality 3D images of thick tissue specimens
Applications of the Evident FV4000
The FV4000 is the ideal imaging tool for any facility providing increased useability due to the easy-to-use GUI. The wide dynamic range capture images at ease that would normally show saturation for bright signals or be too dark for smaller areas like neurons, The wide dynamic range brings it all into focus with a clarity not otherwise available. The increased sensitivity of the microscope protects your samples from damage and quantitative results can be guaranteed.
- Tissue imaging
- Cell based experiments
- Super resolution
The FLUOVIEW FV3000 series is designed to meet some of the most difficult challenges in modern science. Featuring the high sensitivity and speed requi...More About FV3000 Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
FV3000 Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
The FLUOVIEW FV3000 series is designed to meet some of the most difficult challenges in modern science. Featuring the high sensitivity and speed required for live cell and tissue imaging, the FV3000 enables 2D-6D (x,y,z,t,λ,p) macro to micro imaging of cells, tissues, and small organisms. With an intuitive and adaptable user interface, the FV3000 supports complete workflows from image acquisition to processing and analysis. Particular attention has been paid to the needs of cell biology, cancer research, and stem cell research, and with two new upright configurations, the FV3000 is also poised to meet the needs of neuroscience, electrophysiology, and developmental biology.