CAMAG OnDemand Webcast: Fully automated high performance thin layer chromatography (HPTLC)
The concept of fully automated high-performance thin-layer chromatography (HPTLC) analysis on the example of sugars in honey
The live event is over, but you can access the OnDemand Webcast here: REGISTER FOR WEBCAST
High performance thin layer chromatography (HPTLC) is the method of choice for the analysis of complex and variable samples. Conventionally, manual user intervention is necessary between each step of the HPTLC workflow. With the CAMAG HPTLC PRO System, the era of full automation throughout the entire workflow begins. In this webcast, Dr. Melanie Broszat, Scientific Business Development Manager at CAMAG, demonstrates the power of this revolutionary system based on polysaccharide content of honey samples representing the field of sugar analysis by HPTLC.
Key webinar learning objectives:
- Extend your knowledge about HPTLC and explore the performance of the fully automated HPTLC PRO System
- Learn how several analytical tasks such as quantification, identification and bioactivity screening of analytes can be fulfilled with a single system
- Get evidence that HPTLC is the method of choice in quantitative analysis of complex samples, featuring faster analysis and reduced costs per sample
Who is this webcast for?
- Analysts performing routine QC interested in a cost-effective, straight-forward separation technique
- Decision-makers and opinion leaders in the field of analytical chemistry
- Laboratory specialists interested in HPTLC applications