Seminar: Texture Analysis and Colour Measurement
Mason Technology bring you latest advances in Texture Analysis & Colour Measurement with insights from leading industry experts and live testing demonstrations
The Horse & Jockey Hotel, Thurles, Co. Tipperary, E41 AP86
9.30am to 1.30pm.
Tea and coffee will be served on arrival and the seminar will conclude with lunch and an opportunity to network.
Join us for an engaging half-day seminar at the centrally located Horse and Jockey Hotel in Thurles, where we will unveil the latest advances in Texture Analysis & Colour Measurement. This FREE TO ATTEND event promises to be an invaluable opportunity for professionals working in this area to expand their knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Hear from Texture Analysis and Colour Management Specialists
Experienced industry experts, Paul Brown from Stable Micro Systems and Chris Wallace from Konica Minolta, will be on hand to share their extensive expertise. Their insights will shed light on the cutting-edge techniques and applications within the field of texture analysis and colour measurement.
Throughout the event, you will discover the remarkable benefits and return on investment that come with utilising a Texture Analyser and a Colour Meter in your work. Through live demonstrations we will showcase the latest technologies and innovations available. Plus, if you bring your own samples, you’ll have the chance to have them tested using the available instruments, from which you will get practical and personalised insights.
By attending this seminar, you can expect to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the principles behind texture analysis and optimisation techniques for your specific samples.
- Learn to address common issues, troubleshoot problems effectively, and discover practical solutions that will enhance your workflow.
- Receive expert guidance on application support and method development, ensuring you can achieve the best possible results in your work.
- Engage in valuable networking opportunities with fellow delegates, allowing you to connect with like-minded professionals and forge new industry connections.
- Explore an overview of the latest software advancements, enabling you to maximise your productivity and streamline your processes.
Who will you hear from on the day
- Paul Brown, International Sales Manager, Stable Micro Systems. A partner of Mason Technology for 30 years, Stable Micro Systems are global leaders in the measurement of texture, volume, powder flow and physical properties
- Chris Wallace, Area Manager EMEA, Konica Minolta. A Mason Technology partner for 30 years, Konica Minolta are world class leaders in the production of instruments for measuring colour, light and display.
On the day, you will be able to see live demonstrations and testing with equipment including:
- TA.XTplusC Texture Analyser from Stable Micro System. This is their most popular single column Texture Analyser for universal application.
- CM-5 Benchtop Spectrophotometer from Konica Minolta is a versatile bench-top spectrophotometer ideally suited to the measurement of solid, granular and liquid samples either in reflectance (opaque samples) or transmittance (transparent or translucent samples).
- CM-26dG from Konica Minolta is a portable spectrophotometer with d:8° geometry and horizontal alignment.