Benchtop and Portable Digital Densimeter
A Mettler Toledo density meter, also known as densimeter or specific gravity meter, is an analytical instrument that uses the oscillation of a U-shaped hollow glass tube to measure the density of liquid samples quickly and automatically. The measured density can then be automatically converted into other units and concentrations for specific applications, as specific gravity, API, alcohol%, Brix and many more. Choose your density meter from the lightest portable option to the most accurate benchtop model.
Developed for a wide range of applications, Mettler Toledo‘s intuitive Excellence Density Meters will measure almost any sample. These instrumen...More About Excellence Density Meters
Excellence Density Meters
Developed for a wide range of applications, Mettler Toledo‘s intuitive Excellence Density Meters will measure almost any sample. These instruments feature high accuracy and repeatability and can be further enhanced with automation and multiparameter solutions. Connection to the LabX™ PC software allows seamless processes and compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
Excellence Density Meters overview
- Simple One Click™ Operation: The One Click™ user interface enables users to start a complete workflow with one click including sampling, measuring, rinsing, drying, and SOPs.
- Smart Error Detection: Measurements can be observed in real time via video, and sampling errors can be avoided with the automatic bubble detection algorithm.
- Result Limits: Measurement limits can be set for color-coded pass/fail information for accepted and rejected samples.
Features of the Excellence Density Meters (D4, D5 & D6)
- Automatic Temperature Control: The integrated Peltier temperature control quickly heats up or cools down the measurement cell, maintaining the sample reliably at the desired temperature.
- User Management: Instrument settings can be personalized with shortcuts and the selected operator language. The user management system allows different levels of access to be defined, protecting critical data.
- Seamless Modularity: A refractive index cell can be combined with the Excellence density meters to provide a space-saving system for applications where both density and refractive index values are required.
- Status Light: The status light of the instrument shows if it is ready for a measurement (green), busy (blinking), or waiting for operator action (orange).
- Automated Sampling, Rinsing and Drying: Automating workflows saves time, reduces costs and increases safety. They are compatible with a portfolio of autosamplers including solutions for single or multiple samples, and samples which are viscous or solid at room temperature
- Upgradable System: The Excellence density meters can be upgraded into a dedicated automatic multi-parameter system combining density, refractive index, pH, color, and more to save time, increase data quality and prevent any alteration of samples between individual analyses.
The Mettler Toledo EasyPlus density meters are analytical devices that automatically measure the density of liquids. They provide everything you need ...More About Standard EasyPlus™ Density Meters
Standard EasyPlus™ Density Meters
The Mettler Toledo EasyPlus density meters are analytical devices that automatically measure the density of liquids. They provide everything you need for routine applications with a strikingly small footprint: fast measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes, low operator dependency, and more. The simple user interface and robust yet compact design make these density meters ideal for scientists, technicians, or anyone who needs to measure density in the lab or on the factory floor.
EasyPlus Density Meters overview
- Intelligently Simple: The intuitive app-based user interface and on-screen user guidance simplify daily tasks while minimizing operator errors and training time.
- Reduce Measurement Errors: Measurements can be observed in real time via video while measurement errors are avoided with automatic bubble detection and viscosity correction.
- Reliable QC results: Measurement limits can be set for color-coded identification of accepted and rejected samples.
Features of the Standard EasyPlus Density Meters (D30 & D40)
- Automatic temperature control: The integrated Peltier temperature control quickly heats up or cools down the measurement cell, maintaining the sample reliably at the desired temperature.
- Measurements within seconds: For faster processes, routine measurements can be quickly started by pressing and holding the home screen thanks to LongClick™ technology.
- SimpleCheck™ Performance Verification: SimpleCheck™ certified standards ensure reliable instrument performance. The embedded workflow guides operators through the instruments’ performance verification.
- Suitable for the Lab or Production Areas: Engineered with high-quality components and materials, the Easy D30 and the Easy D40 can withstand rough environments, and thanks to its compact size, it can fit anywhere.
Designed to fit comfortably in a single hand, the lightweight Mettler Toledo Densito portable density meter allows for one-handed operation in the lab...More About Portable Density Meter - Densito & DensitoPro
Portable Density Meter - Densito & DensitoPro
Designed to fit comfortably in a single hand, the lightweight Mettler Toledo Densito portable density meter allows for one-handed operation in the lab or on-the-go. Results are temperature-compensated and can be delivered in specific gravity, Brix, API units, and other formats.
Portable Density Meter overview
- Analyze on the go: With its ergonomic design, this lightweight instrument fits neatly into your hand
- Easy sampling: Comfortable measuring, using the joystick to control the automatic sampling pump, and avoid the added strain of manual sampling
- Result range limits: Set up a range of acceptable limits for your products: results outside this range are color-coded for instant identification
Features of Handheld Density Meter Densito
- Fast and accurate: Obtain quick measurement results with an accuracy to the third decimal place
- Guided workflow: The Densito guides the operator through the entire measurement and cleaning cycles thanks to the built-in guided workflow option
- Suitable for any industry: The sky is the limit: whether in the laboratory or the field, the instrument works for a variety of industries
- Comprehensive results storage: The Densito stores up to 1,100 results, including sample ID, measurement unit, temperature correction coefficient, instrument ID, date and time
- Excellent visibility: The brightly lit color display delivers excellent visibility both indoors and out. Easily spot bubbles or inconsistencies which may affect measurement, thanks to the backlit measuring cell
Features of Handheld Density Meter DensitoPro
- RFID and barcode reader: Simply point and shoot to enter sample IDs using the built-in RFID and barcode reader