Eppendorf Webinar – Troubleshooting Cell-based Assays
Live Webinar: Troubleshooting Cell-based Assays
Ask the Experts to avoid common pitfalls from cell seeding to analysis
Wednesday | 18th of November | 3PM GMT
Join our partner Eppendorf for their upcoming webinar “Troubleshooting Cell-based Assays – Ask the Experts to Avoid Common Pitfalls from Cell Seeding to Analysis” to become a true master of cell-based assays.
Eppendorf and Promega experts will review the most frequently asked questions over the past years including:
- What is the ideal time for an analysis?
- Does the passage number influence experimental outcomes?
- When to choose the detection mode and how?
- How to select the appropriate microtiter plate?
- What is the best method for detecting mycoplasma?
Ask the Experts
Join the live Q&A session to deepen your knowledge, ask questions, and optimize your process. All questions asked during the live webinar or recorded session will be answered by our experts – during or after the session.
Not the right time and interested in the recording?
If you can’t make it, just register to receive the link to the recorded session afterwards.