Mason Technology sponsors PDA Visual Inspection event
Come and meet the team at the PDA Ireland Chapter event on ‘Visual Inspection: Exploring the Investigation Lifecycle’
19th of May
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
07:45 – 17:00
Mason Technology will be exhibiting at ‘Visual Inspection – Exploring the Investigation Lifecycle’.
We are delighted to announce our participation as an exhibitor at the upcoming ‘Visual Inspection – Exploring the Investigation Lifecycle’ event in Cork on the 19th of May. As a leading provider of scientific products, solutions, and technical services to clients in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking forward to sharing our expertise and solutions in visual inspection with you.
Organised by PDA (parenteral Drug Association) Ireland Chapter, this event features an impressive line-up of speakers who will delve into topics such as the industry outlook, regulatory landscape, and product investigation analysis. With interactive workshops and valuable Q&A opportunities, this event promises to be an invaluable opportunity for sharing knowledge and expertise.
How is Mason Technology assisting clients with Visual Inspection?
At Mason Technology, we have established partnerships with renowned manufacturers, including Evident (formerly Olympus) and Ash Technology. Leveraging these partnerships, we specialise in specifying, supplying, and delivering top-quality scientific equipment for visual inspection purposes.
Our range of scientific equipment caters to various applications, such as:
- Vessel Inspection: Check the physical structure of the vessel and ensure it is in the right condition.
- Process Pipework: Assess the pipework for outstanding issues or potential problems.
- Welding Inspection: Perform thorough inspection of the quality of the welding.
- Product Inspection: Guarantee the quality of your pharmaceutical products using AI-trained product inspection solutions.
- Packaging Inspection: Assess the integrity of the packaging to ensure product safety with automated packaging inspection with AI.
- Particle Inspection: Detect and analyse particles for contamination prevention.
When it comes to visual inspection, Mason Technology is your trusted partner in providing tailored solutions that meet your specific needs so do visit our stand on the day and meet the team. If you are not attending the event, do get in touch and see how we can help you.