Mason Technology partners with Shimadzu to provide its customers with HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography) and UHPLC (Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography) systems. The instruments are carefully designed to satisfy the needs for a wide range of standard applications for pharmaceutical, environmental, food and also clinical analyses. An unmatched degree of system flexibility allows tailor made solutions as required for multidimensional comprehensive separations for highly complex samples.
A full range of configurations to meet your applications needs the Nexera SR features superior sensitivity, resolution and stability. i-PDeA* (Patent...More About Nexera SR
The i-Series Plus, designed for covering conventional to ultra-fast LC applications, consists of the compact HPLC Prominence-i and UHPLC system Nexera...More About i-Series Plus
The i-Series Plus, designed for covering conventional to ultra-fast LC applications, consists of the compact HPLC Prominence-i and UHPLC system Nexera-i. High speed analysis, simplified method transfer, minimized environmental impact and easy maintenance are just a few of the many new features of this product range.
Nexera Quaternary adopts a low-volume gradient unit with minimized gradient delay, achieving 4-solvent low-pressure gradient analysis at pressures up ...More About Nexera Quaternary
Nexera Quaternary adopts a low-volume gradient unit with minimized gradient delay, achieving 4-solvent low-pressure gradient analysis at pressures up to 130 MPa. In addition, it offers seamless method transfer and supports a variety of configurations for use in a wide range of analyses, including method development.
A new inert LC system is now part of Prominence series. Featuring the same high reliability, robustness, and expandability as the Prominence series, t...More About inert LC system
The Shimadzu Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography system has a modular set-up that offers full flexibility, to support even the most challenging applica...More About Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography System
Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography System
The Shimadzu Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography system has a modular set-up that offers full flexibility, to support even the most challenging applications. The low system volume and detectors with world-leading sensitivity enable excellent performance for method development, routine analysis, as well as for high-throughput requirements. Built-in Analytical Intelligence features ensure maximum reliability and ease-of-use. The Nexera series makes lab management simple by integrating IoT and device networking, enabling users to easily review instrument status, optimise resource allocation, and achieve higher throughput.
Features of the Nexera LC-40 Liquid Chromatography System
- Absorbance Detector SPD-40 / SPD-40V and Photodiode Array Detector SPD-M40
- Temperature control improves performance stability.
- Analytical data is linked to information about consumables to ensure traceability.
- Solvent Delivery Unit LC-40 Series
- Auto-diagnostics to detect problems during analysis, and an auto-recovery function.
- Reduces space requirements with a dual solvent delivery system.
- Autosampler SIL-40 Series / PLATE CHANGER
- The injection speed is twice as fast as previous models, shorte ning multi-analyte processing times.
- Can perform continuous analysis on up to 44 microtiter plates.
- High reproducibility and ultra-low carryover for micro-volume injections.
- Automated sample preparation functions such as diluting samples, adding internal standards, and performing derivatization reactions, reduce labor.
- Mobile Phase Monitor MPM-40
- Reservoir tray weight sensors monitor the remaining mobile phase in real time.
- System Controller SCL-40, CBM-40
- Supports remote monitoring via a smart device.
- Mobile phases can be purged and baselines checked easily via the touch panel.
- Column Oven CTO-40 Series
- Injection count, analysis pressure, and other column information is automatically managed.
- Easy column attach/detach mechanism prevents peak broadening.
- LabSolutions monitors column degradation level based on usage history.