Making Pharmaceuticals Ireland – visit us at stand 105
Come and meet the team at Making Pharmaceuticals Ireland
As a trusted provider of a comprehensive range of scientific products, solutions, and technical services to clients in the pharmaceutical industry we are delighted to be an exhibitor at the upcoming Making Pharmaceuticals Ireland. Due to take place in Dublin on the 27th and 28th of September, Making Pharmaceuticals Ireland is the only dedicated free to attend Exhibition and Conference in Ireland that addresses the detailed and complex issues associated with all stages of bringing a pharmaceutical product to market.
Visit stand 105 and talk to the team about how we can help you:
- High quality scientific products from 50+ leading manufacturers of chromatography, weighing, microscopy, spectroscopy, biotechnology, general laboratory equipment & software products.
- Software Services including consultation, CSV services and ongoing support ensuring your compliance with Data Integrity & 21 CFR 11 for GxP environments.
- Installation and Commissioning executed by manufacturer trained service engineers in line with manufacturer guidelines and Pharma regulations.
- Validation Services including IQ, OQ, PQ and RQ, tailored to meet your specific requirements and the demands of the regulatory bodies in Pharma.
- INAB accredited Calibration Services for pipettes, balances, ovens, incubators, autoclaves, and centrifuges in accordance with ISO17025.
- Vessel and Tank Scale Calibration without the need for purified materials using new and innovative techniques.
Mason Technology offers our pharmaceutical clients more than just a product
With unrivalled expertise, we hold a distinct advantage in the market when designing solutions and specifying, commissioning, validating, and servicing products in accordance with the stringent regulatory requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- People: highly skilled with scientific or engineering qualifications. Find out more about our people.
- Teams: specific area of focus ensuring specialist knowledge and ‘right first time’ responses.
- Partnerships: committed and lasting partnerships with many leading manufacturers. Click here to view the brands we represent.
- Customer Centric: committed and enduring partnerships with our customers to help them provide the best services and products to their patients. Read some client testimonials.
- Quality & Regulatory Compliance: continuous certification to ISO standards since 1994 and extensive knowledge in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Supply Chain: experienced procurement team and warehouse facility meeting the continuous market demands for on-time deliveries.