Vacuum Guide for Chemical Applications
Enable yourself to make the right decisions when using vacuum for chemical applications
When you are working with vacuum system products, it is important that you understand the basics including the core concepts and terminology used in the realm of vacuum. This is the starting point for the newly published 80-page vacuum guide from our partners at Edwards Vacuum.
In addition to vacuum terminology, the vacuum guide will discuss pump technologies, vacuum measurement, and leak detection. A section on pump sizing principles and insights into factors such as handling vapours, flammables & explosives, using gas ballast or condensers, will give you a deeper understanding of other essential principles, enabling you to make the right choices when using vacuum.
Finally, several example applications are highlighted, helping you to turn theory into practice and making this 80+ page guide a vacuum reference document which you do not want to miss out on.
The topics covered in the vacuum guide for chemical applications include:
- Foundations of vacuum technology including vacuum concepts and terminology
- Vacuum pump technologies including liquid ring pumps, rotary vane pumps and steam ejectors
- Vacuum measurement including selection criteria, direct or indirect and active or passive gauges, and measurement ranges
- Vacuum leak detection including types of leak detection
- Application of vacuum technology including environmental considerations, choosing the right pump, and handling vapours, flammables and explosives.
- Chemical application examples
- Product offerings and service solutions
Simply fill in the form below to get instant access to your 80+ page Vacuum Guide for Chemical Applications